Roof Lite - Centre Pivot Window - White PolyurethaneSlateSupplies
Rooflite Centre Pivot - White Polyurethane Finish
• DURO windows can be installed in a roof pitch from 15 to 90 degrees.
• The aluminium-reinforced PVC profiles guarantee resistance and durability against humidity, without the need for maintenance.
• The PVC profiles are also insulated to prevent condensation and to guarantee a great thermal performance of the window.
• The exclusive design allows up to 10% more daylight into your room than many other branded windows.
• RoofLITE DURO collection sits lower into the roof line which not only improves the thermal insulation but also looks better from outside as well.
• RoofLITE roof windows have 24 mm double glazing (argon filled) to guarantee good thermal insulation and low emissivity, which reduces heat loss in winter and limits overheating in summer.
• The U value of the standard 500 pane is 1.5 W/m2K.
• Both the interior and exterior panes of our windows are made of float glass.
• External panes can be toughened in the 600, 700 and 800 series. Also, the 800 pane carries laminated security inner glass.
• All our windows are fitted with handles made of moulded zinc.
• Handles have three positions, one is fully closed, and two further positions allowing passive ventilation on demand.
• RoofLITE windows are manufactured in Europe in an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility, which uses the latest technologies to ensure the best industrial, environmental and labour standards are respected.
• Energy performance, water tightness are tested by an independent testing facility, IFT Rosenheim GmbH.
• The exclusive design allows up to 10% more daylight into your room than other branded windows.
• The RoofLITE collection sits lower into the roof line, which not only improves the thermal insulation but also looks better from outside as well.
• The RoofLITE windows are very easy to install.
• The installation principle is a tried and tested methodology, well known to installers for many years.
• For DIY customers an easy–to-follow step by step installation guide is included with every product.