Roof Lite - Top Hung - Fire Escape - White Paint - Roof Window - ESCARoof Window
Rooflite Top Hung Fire Escape - White Painted Finish
• With its 3/4 opening fixture, it allows uninhibited views of the exterior and easy escape in the event of an emergency.
• Once the two gas springs are activated by opening the handle they keep the sash open.
• The RoofLITE Escape Roof Window is equipped with ventilation valve that provides optimal background passive ventilation without opening the window.
• Standard double glazing with argon gas and low E coating.
Wood & wooden parts
• The wooden frames are made from selected pine wood, treated with fungicide and insecticide protection via vacuum impregnation, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer for a natural wood finish.
• All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests.
• RoofLITE holds full PEFC chain of custody certification.
• RoofLITE roof windows have 24 mm double glazing (argon filled) to guarantee good thermal insulation and low emissivity, which reduces heat loss in winter and limits overheating in summer.
• The U value of the standard 500 pane is 1.5 W/m2K.
• Both the interior and exterior panes of RoofLITE windows are made of float glass.
• All our windows are fitted with handles made of moulded zinc.
• Handles have three positions, one is fully closed, and two further positions allowing passive ventilation on demand.
• RoofLITE windows are manufactured in Europe in an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility, which uses the latest technologies to ensure the best industrial, environmental and labour standards are respected.
• Energy performance, water tightness are tested by an independent testing facility, IFT Rosenheim GmbH.
• Wood certification.
• The wood certification is provided by independent third party organization, and we can therefore confidently evidence that our wood always is derived from sustainable forests.
• RoofLITE holds full PEFC Chain of Custody certification.
• This ensures the transparency of the wood flow from the forests to the finished products, and therefore offers our customers a full traceability to the wood from cradle to grave.
• The exclusive design allows up to 10% more daylight into your room than other branded windows.
• The RoofLITE collection sits lower into the roof line, which not only improves the thermal insulation but also looks better from outside as well.
• The RoofLITE windows are very easy to install.
• The installation principle is a tried and tested methodology, well known to installers for many years.
• For DIY customers an easy to follow step by step installation guide is included with every product.
• PEFC wood certification, which is provided by independent third party organization, proves that wood used for RoofLITE windows production is always derived from sustainable forests.
• PEFC Chain of Custody certification ensures the transparency of the wood flow from the forests to the finished products, and therefore offers our customers a full traceability to the wood from cradle to grave.