Santos Grey/Green Roof Slate 8mmBRAZILIAN SLATE
Santos Natural Roof Slate has been selected by Slate Supplies Ltd as the most suitable Brazilian Slate for Irish and UK Roofs, and is fully certified.
- Sourced from one of the largest and most reputable quarries
- Certified BS EN 123 26-1 2014, Best Results A1/W1, S1, T1
- They are the strongest Brazilian Slate we can source
- Available in 600 x 300mm size only
- Grey/Green colour
- Do not contain damaging iron or quartz content.
- have been fitted on Irish and UK roofs for more than 20 years.
- Architects like its unique graphite colour, flat surface and wide dressed edges
- Roofers like them as they are very flat and smooth, minimal grading
The Santos Natural Roof Slate represents great value for money, without compromising on quality, social and environmental responsibility.
Slate Supplies Ltd have 30 years practical roofing experience and confidently classify the Amazon Natural Roof Slate in our Silver Range.
- Origin : Brazil, Minas Gerais
- Colour : Grey/Green
- Texture: Flat surface with a light texture and heavy dressed edges
- Size : 600 x 300mm
- Thickness : 8 mm
- Certified: EN 12326-1 A1/W1, S1, T1
- Guarantee : 50 years ( quarry backed )
Santos Green/Grey Roof is made from hard stone, they require care when handling, loading roof and fitting. They should be cut using a circular saw, and fitted using two 35 x 3.35mm nails in the holes provided, and a 110mm Point Hook at the bottom.
Punched for 100mm headlap, as required in Ireland and UK.
DELIVERY COST AND VAT WILL BE ADDED AT CHECK OUT.
For further details and assistance, please contact our technical department on our contact page
More info on the grey-green slate:
- Description : High quality grey-green slate, with a flat surface and pleasing grey shade variations. Can be relied upon to create an attractive and long lasting roof to floor. Has virtually no unstable minerals such as pyrites, graphite, carbon and un-oxidised irons and will withstand the most severe weather conditions. Unaffected by sunlight, ultraviolet light and even acid rain.
- Orgin : Papagaios, Brazil
- Size :60 x 30
- Thickness(mm) : 8
- Technical Specification : European standard : EN 12326
Test Results -
- Water Absorption : Complies W1 0.40%
- Contents of carbonate: Complies 1.1%
- MOR Characteristics: Longitudinal 52 MPA
- S02 Exposure Test: S1
- Thermal Cycle Test: T1
Call us at 043 6683740